суббота, 2 февраля 2013 г.

книги про unity3d

Hi all, so this is some shameless self promotion on my part but hey, its been 10 months of work so I feel justified! I’ve finally finished my book on Unity, called “Unity Game Development Essentials” which is going to press with Packt Publishing this week. It has been available through the publisher’s RAW program [...]

My very own Unity book Unity Game Development Essentials is now translated into French via Pearson publishing. If you’re looking to get into game development with Unity and have struggled so far, take a look – the translation is great!

Okay folks so slightly biased post coming up just now! I’ve been slaving away over the past … few.. many months to rewrite my Unity book largely from scratch, and finally its nearly done and available to pre-order from Amazon and Packt publishing…..

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий